The Office of Sustainability is located on the Tufts University Medford Campus in the basement of Miller Hall (Parking Lot Entrance). Whether you are a prospective or current student, staff or faculty member, we encourage you to stop by for a visit. When possible, we recommend using alternative forms of transportation.
Our office is wheelchair accessible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance planning your visit.
The Office of Sustainability is approximately a 20-minute walk from Davis Station on the Red Line.
- Personal Bike: When coming from Davis Square we recommend reaching our office via Holland Street and Curtis Street. There are sharrows most of the way up Curtis St. There are many bike racks located across the Tufts campus. To see locations, please view our Bike Map.
- Hubway: Hubway is the Boston Metro Area’s bike share system. You can rent a bike at the Davis Square Hubway station and bike to the Packard Avenue Hubway station. From there, it is approximately a 7-minute walk to our office. Learn more about Hubway.
- Davis Square Shuttle: Tufts’ free campus shuttle can by used by anyone, and picks up on Holland St by J.P. Licks, across from Davis Station. Take the shuttle to the Olin Center stop. Please visit the Administrative Services website to view the shuttle schedule.
- Subway: Davis Square station is the closest subway stop to Tufts. From there, you can walk, bike, or use Hubway. Check the Red Line schedule.
- Bus: The 80, 94 and 96 buses stop at the Tufts University campus. Check bus schedules.
- Commuter Rail: Take the Commuter Rail to Porter Square Station. From there, you can use any of the transportation options mentioned above.