- Skip to navigation
- Skip to content
- Skip to sidebar
Green Event Links and Resources
Policies and planning guides from other places
- “Green” Hotels Association’s® purpose is to bring together hotels interested in environmental issues. From adding “Drinking water served on request only” to the menu to installing new HVAC systems, and with every measure in between, “Green” Hotels Association® encourages, promotes and supports the “greening” of the lodging industry. Includes list of hotels
- GreenSeal’s list of certified green hotels. Not very extensive, but a start.
- Green Resorts: Uno Lodge, Copper Canyon, Mexico Papoose Creek Lodge, Cameron Montana Canopy Tower Soberania National Park, Panama
- Bucuti – has complete list of green practices
Restaurants and Food
- Boston Green Tourism – encourages visitor-industry professionals to green their operations. They promote Greater Boston as a green destination and help meeting planners achieve their environmental objectives.