Want to know why the Elephant is so happy? Because it’s going to BGBH and learning to “Be Green, Be Healthy“!
The Tufts Office of Sustainability partnered with the Wellness Center to present “Be Green, Be Healthy”, our multi-day Earth Month event to inspire students to think about biking, eating, and traveling sustainably!
We will be tabling in Mayer Campus Center this April with Trivia, Free Food, Prizes, and Information for Students. Don’t forget to check out our ongoing Sustainable Selfies Contest too!
TRAVEL Green: Monday April 14th
– MassRIDES will be giving away MBTA Maps, Charlie Cards, and signing people up for NuRide, a commuting rewards program.
– Get free Walking Maps and Eco-Maps of Tufts
– Ask a Health Coach about getting exercise during your commute!
EAT Green: Wednesday April 16th
– Sample some meat-free dishes from Tufts Dining!
– Get recipes for farm share vegetables from World PEAS CSA
– Play the Trivia game “Rethink Your Drink” and guess nutrition facts for prizes!
BIKING at Tufts: Wednesday April 23rd
– Get bike maps
– Bring your bike in for a FREE tune-up from Tufts Bikes mechanics
– Learn about Hubway, the Metro Boston bike share company, and Bike Boom used bicycles!
– Register your bike with the TUPD
Come visit us! Your planet and your body will thank you.